Sunday, May 8, 2016

A Happy Mother's Day!

Well, here they are....my two reasons for being.  Aren't they cute? 
 She is Kelly.  Born April 1, 1967.
   He is Scott.  Born June 25, 1968.  
Adorable.  
Still.

  

And, here they are.....not a recent photo, but a handful of years old.  They still look exactly the same. When I look at them, I see the 
"the old navy man."  And, that is a great thing!  I am thankful for them, that's for sure.  
 
Wishing you a very Happy Mother's Day too!

from
Bird Nest Cottage
until next time
♥♥♥

6 comments:

Audra Jones said...

Love those pics! Happy Happy Mother's Day!
Love, Audra

LouAnne said...

Nice to see your reasons for celebrating Mother's Day. I was able to spend part of today with our youngest & her family. Also we were on the receiving end of a wonderful barbequed rib dinner. At age 74 my first ribs ever! I hope you had a pleasant day! smiles, LouAnne in GA

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, mom! And wow, do I need to try to restore those photos -- there's not much left of them!

Barbara said...

They could be twins, wonderful photos!

Una said...

Hello Pat,what a wonderful photo of your children,and I must say your daughter shares her birthday with us as it's our wedding anniversary on 1 April we got married in 1972,so now I won't forget her birthday,I hope you are well and keeping busy.xxUna.xx

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

I was thinking of you on Sunday and wondering how you are. I missed hearing from you. I have been so busy with family and doctor stuff for one or another that I have been away from the computer. My tablet died so that makes it worse.

Hope you had company on the weekend.
xx, Carol

A Bit of Heaven

A Bit of Heaven
An original designed wall quilt with my vision of heaven on earth.