Friday, January 9, 2015

My 2015 Goal


Some folks make resolutions for the New Year....some have a 'word of the year' they plan to live by, some want to make some changes in their life, but aren't quite sure what they are or what to call them, some want to take off in a completely direction.  Me, I just want to have a year that isn't wasted....so this little framed piece I found at the flea market struck a very strong note with me...I want to

 MAKE EVERY MINUTE COUNT!
  
That is my goal. I will do my best.

Until next time
stay safe, warm and cozy,
♥♥♥


8 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Isn't that what life is all about!! But the key is to find enjoyment in the minute and therefore each minute "counts". THAT is an accomplishment.

We are recovering from the flu...it's taking a long time and then the cold front hit and more snow. We are resting under blankets and telling the dogs that no they don't have to go outside yet again!!
xx, Carol

Gaby Bee said...

Dear Pat,
The New Year is over a week old, but I still wanted to stop by and wish you a Happy New Year!

Hugs,
Gaby

Sheila said...

Pat, that sounds like the perfect resolution or goal.
Take care & stay warm!

Twyla and Lindsey said...

That is just lovely! Twyla

Anonymous said...

Pat: hello Brian from Indy I just bought a small glass plate the other day for that same reason. Me in not at new years resolution kind of person. I am more of a can I be a better person today then I was the day before.
This little plate read (DO WHAT YOU LOVE AND LOVE WHAT YOU DO)
Is there not a truer phrase ever spoken. Just wonted top share dear friend. Brian Haggard The Crazy Haberdasher Indianapolis IN

BrenWall61@gmail.com said...

Wonderful new year idea and I totally agree. Hugs for the New Year.

Julie Fukuda said...

I'll have to think on that one. After working hard at sorting stuff all day, I just want to chill out ad do something completely meaningless.

Unknown said...

Que monada queda estupendo y muy vintage, te invito a mi blog que es variado http://cosasdecosturadecarmele.blogspot.com

besoss

A Bit of Heaven

A Bit of Heaven
An original designed wall quilt with my vision of heaven on earth.