Sunday, August 18, 2013

Swinging on "Billy Goat Hill" - San Francisco

I was short on time this evening, so thought you might enjoy this scene. I think this is a fabulous photo!  Of course, this is my favorite son, Scott, on a recent hike up "Billy Goat Hill" in San Francisco.  On a beautiful day, I might add.  Now, I would never have the nerve to actually swing on that thing....but Scott thought it was great fun.  I don't think many in his hiking group wanted to try it though.  Would you?  Aside from seeing my favorite son, I enjoyed the view from this hill.  I LOVE San Francisco!!  It is AWESOME!  Just take a look at 'downtown' over on the left.  Such a gorgeous city!  Hope you enjoyed it and I hope to do a longer post later in the week.  Do take care out there. pat

3 comments:

Christy said...

NO, I wouldn't swing on that thing! Heights bother me unless I feel safe - I would not feel safe on the swing! lol. It looks beautiful there, though, so enjoy yourself!
botm2@yahoo.com

Laurie said...

I couldn't do that either Pat! I'm no good at heights! Great picture though, it does look amazing.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Glad you got to go for a visit!
Yep, I'd do it in a heart beat. I've never been scared of heights and I guess I'm a bit of a dare devil..still at my age!

Have fun!
xx, Carol

A Bit of Heaven

A Bit of Heaven
An original designed wall quilt with my vision of heaven on earth.