Friday, March 2, 2012

Just a Note!

Just a little note to let you all know that my Internet has been down since Monday morning...so life has been crazy this week as I have spent part of every day with AT&T. It hasn't been pretty. But, as of about twenty minutes ago....I am now back on line...and not a minute too soon. Hope you are all well, I will be posting something for you to enjoy sometime before the weekend is over. It's so good to know I can now consider what I'd like to show/tell you and then actually be able to do it!!!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend....pat

PS. Who knew we could so involved with people both near and far that we might not ever meet?
It's such a delightful thing!

3 comments:

ChrisTea said...

Oh, Pat! I KNOW how computer problems are ... I seem to get them on a regular basis. Glad you're back online. I wish you no more troubles with AT&T. (I have them, too. Unfortunately.) Looking forward to the next newsletter.
Christy
botm2@yahoo.com

Julie Fukuda said...

I think that the internet conspires to do this from time to time so we will not just take the machine for granted.

seo said...

Hi
Bird Nest On The Ground
Fascinating views on that! very informative, Great looking site you have here and great post too.
Thank you!

A Bit of Heaven

A Bit of Heaven
An original designed wall quilt with my vision of heaven on earth.