Monday, October 3, 2011

The Mystery is Solved!!!


Through the miracle that is the Internet.....all through Cyberspace.....has come the answer to the mystery of the "S" hooks. I have received an email from a long time reader of my blog and she has solved the mystery. She saw immediately what I have failed to see all these years.....and ME the lover of all things heart! Thank you, Caron, for showing me what I should have already seen....I am so grateful to finally KNOW why I found so many of those "S" hooks - they were more hearts from out in the universe! It's so obvious....now that I know!

Here is what Caron said, "My friend, you are missing the main point of finding these "S" hooks everywhere!!! What happens when you lay two of the same size hooks together....they make a heart." I can't believe I could not see this.....but a friend did! Another of the reasons we love blogging (and it's no mystery)....FRIENDS!

Y'all come back late tonight.....I will be showing you that 'something pretty' made from fabric I promised you last night. Meantime, take care.

3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

How silly that we ALL didn't see that!!

Vicki Boster said...

Gotta love it- the whole heart story--
Can't wait to see what you do with these!
I love the way you tell a story--
Vicki

Julie Fukuda said...

Gotta love it'

A Bit of Heaven

A Bit of Heaven
An original designed wall quilt with my vision of heaven on earth.